Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Etsy Artisan of the Week!!

I saw this weeks Etsy shop and I was immediately in LOVE!! 
Not only is every item as adorable as they come but this shop
owner also has a message and a mission!! 











This week's shop is Maple Shade Kids owned by a kind woman
named Wanda Hirsch. Wanda is the mother of a 10 year old 
daughter and 7 year old twin sons. She hales from the beautiful
state of New Hampshire. As already stated ALL of her items are
precious and perfect for our homes. BUT she also is doing her 
part in the process. With every product purchased she donates
to Trees for the Future to plant trees. AND she is a shop owner 
that strives to keep her products natural and safe for children.

OH MY where to begin with a couple favorite items?? So if you
know me, you know I think anything with owls is sweet! I have
been known to make an owl hat or two in my day. I love her 
animal decorated peg racks and I think the ones with owls
are my favorites!

If your kids are like mine, then they have sweaters and jackets
a plenty. A rack like this would come in very handy. Only problem
is deciding which one you want because they are all so darn 
cute!!

How many of us parents have art all over our fridge and some
to boot? Problem solved!! Wanda makes these perfect little
art hangers that come with clothes pins to hang up all the 
art projects!





If you take a look at her site you can see that you could coordinate
a theme for your child's room. She has the peg racks, she has 
shelves, she has the art hangers, and she has collage art hangings.
I really like her art collages because every detail has been given to 
using recycled and/or safe products. Check out the elephant and
blue bird collage.



We have now come the the Don't Take My Word for it portion of my
blog. With a 100% positive feedback at her shop there is no problem
finding people who are nuts about her work!!

-Excellent customer service! Beautiful packaging! The birds are darling!!! I love them so much and can't wait to start displaying my girls' artwork in a cool new way!! Thanks so much for the extra bird magnet...it's great!!! Definately will be back for more items in the future!!!
-Really lovely work! Exactly as pictured - extremely smooth and FAST transaction! Will definitely purchase from again!
-They are the most beautiful things in my baby's room! LOVE IT!
-I love it! Thanks for the excellent product and communication and quick shipping. You have a new return customer.

You cannot go wrong visiting Maple Shade Kids!! With every item created
beautifully and safely, you only have to choose!!
But I can tell you now, you will not be able to pick just one item!! 

Visit Wanda's shop today  www.mapleshadekids.etsy.com 
And Wanda takes part of an Etsy group called Natural Kids Team
and they have a blog too!!  Natural Kids Blog: 
http://natural-kids.blogspot.com/2009/04/friday-feature-with-maple-shade-kids.html


No comments: