Monday, March 26, 2012

Music Monday- The Franz Family

Maybe I am late on the scene but I recently found
this jewel of a family!! The Franz Family and WOW!!
I could listen to them all day. I do not yet know all
that much about them but if you watch all their videos,
you will see that all of the children play various
instruments. And I love how the parents are in the
back ground supporting them in instrument and love.
If you watch closely, you will see the parents glowing
from time to time.



I think I can say for all of us that I aspire to
have a family with my children that is this bonded.
Maybe for some it would not necessarily be musical
but I know that I look forward to the day when my
children are grown and I can look on them with pride
like these parents as they give back their talents.

No comments: