Monday, February 27, 2012

Music Monday

It is Music Monday again and I have a great tune for us 
to start our week! I have had a rough couple weeks and 
every time I hear this song on the radio I crank it up
because it is such a huge encouragement to me. Mainly
because it is a great song, in my opinion. But also because
Shawn McDonald, the writer has an amazing story. Adopted
by his grandparents, in his teen years he started to rebel 
big time and got in with the wrong crowd and started down 
the road of drugs. Then he came to Christ!! And immediately
the drugs were no longer a desire for him. In a moment, like it 
should be, his life was changed. And the amazing part was 
he had never played a guitar in his life! In a few short years 
he went from learning the guitar to being a well known 
Christian artist that you and I hear on the radio several times 
a day. God has a plan for each of us and He can do amazing
things through us when we focus our lives on Him.








We can rise from our troubles because He who is in us
is greater than he who is in the world! Have a blessed
week!!

No comments: