Monday, February 20, 2012

Music Monday

"I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water."     Ray Charles


A beautiful young lady I know has reminded me that it is time to 
get back in the saddle and start blogging again. I have been going
over in my mind for a while what can I blog about. I have thought in
the past that I would like everyday to be a day where I explore one 
of the things that I know about. So why not start the week off with 
music hence music monday because music is my first love. 
I completely identify with the quote by Ray Charles, music is who I am, 
it is a part of my genetic make up. I cannot live without it. On Mondays 
I am going to try to hook you up with some tunes that make the start 
of your week good and gives you hope. Music is my go to, to make 
everything better. 


I am so excited one of my favorite vocalist has made her first music videos and it is one of my favorite songs that she does. This is one of my go to songs when the world is beating me up. Just what I needed  for this week as I am facing some challenges right now and just needing the reminder that even though I feel like I am in the valley, He is here to comfort me. He is for me and He is for you!


Blessings for a beautiful week and tune in tomorrow for Allergy Tales Tuesday! 

No comments: